Our little girl is growing up so fast! I feel like she is always experiencing and doing new stuff. We got her in for a 6 year well check up to make sure everything is on track. We went to the new doc here in town. I actually liked him a lot. I think we'll back off her appointments to every other year, even though I'm not sure how I feel about it. She doesn't gain weight very much, and the doc is okay with it as long as she's still growing. She is gaining, but still went down in percentages, so the doc says we might want to still bring her in every year just to make sure. We'll see.
Anyway here are this girl's stats:
She now weighs 35.6 pounds putting her in the 3rd percentile for her age and means she's still a string bean.
She is 42.5 inches for her height and it puts her in the 6th percentile.
She is perfectly healthy and doing great.
Another first for her was loosing her first tooth. She wiggled it and wiggled it for a month. It got so loose and convincing her to let me pull it out took a bit, but it was a little dramatic for her. We lived though, and got that tooth out. Gabe was convinced it was such a great tooth that the tooth fairy would probably bring her ten dollars. Cute girl, she got two dollars instead and was very happy with it. She made us all sit on the couch and waiting until everyone was awake to have a big reveal for how much she got.



1 comment:
Jodi's 5 year old lost one and got 5 bucks! I think that's a bit much for a kid that doesn't go anywhere or buy anything. 2s a good amount. I think I'll stick with a buck. Maybe a gold one so it's different and special. We'll see. Still have a few years. Good job Gabe getting that tooth! You're a cutie cutie!
Post a Comment