Monday, October 20, 2014

Around the House

Man life is so busy. I hate getting behind on my blog, but I think that's how things will go until things slow down a little. But here I am making it all up in a million posts in one night. :) Here are some every day pics from our busy lives. 
Gabe and Brianna slowly walking to the car when school is over. Notice how no other kids are around, cause they really move like turtles. Some days it's quite humorous, other days not so much. 
Ollie's About me poster for Preschool
This is our homework time. Ollie has his homework book, and Milo insists on coloring in a book while we work on all the rest. 
Gabe's board of what she claims is her ideal day at school. She lists what she would do in each class. 
She finally lost her top two teeth. They were literally hanging all over, mostly buck teeth and twisted. We try to get her to pull them but it freaks her out, so this time we really waited until they fell out. She ended up loosing them both in one day. One while eating breakfast and the other I watched fall as she was running towards me. Pretty funny. She made bank of the Tooth Fairy that night. 
Ollie got money from a bunch of people for his birthday and we got around to letting him choosing something from the store. He's so opposite from Gabe. Gabe's all about spending what she has, he wants to use some and save some for another time. 
My Boy Time
Kinda Ghetto, but I let my boys play in their clothes at the splash pad. 
I'm amazed these are still around. My boys loved it. Milo wouldn't stop giggling it was funny. 
Ollie refuses to sleep in his bed the right way. Even when I turn him while sleeping he turns back around. We gave up. 
Getting ready for Halloween

1 comment:

Travis Laurel said...

We have that same carousel at our dollar store. Levi loves it. Only 25 cents and you get to ride for 2 songs. Totally awesome. Love the cute pics of the kids! No front teeth pictures are the best!