Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Gabe's Birthday

I was really emotional this birthday. Let's be honest, I'm emotional every birthday my kids have, but turning 8 is a big deal! I don't know how we got this far along in life. Our girl is growing up so dang fast! I really am grateful to be a part of it. She's amazing. 

The one thing I love about her and her birthdays is that she always knows exactly what she wants. She knows how she wants her day to go. Swimming is what she wanted this year. The kids in her class have invited one or two friends to come to their birthdays. So Gabe just wanted a few friends to come with her somewhere instead of a million friends at her house. I was totally ok with that. So we went to the Washington Rec Center to swim and to dinner afterwards. Followed by cake and presents at our house. 
Bentley and Briana
We had to eat at Brick Oven, it's one of her favorites. The girl loves her pasta.
This cake was an adventure. And obviously made by her mother. 
Her party was on Saturday, but her actual birthday on Sunday. So on Sunday she got breakfast in bed, flowers from her brothers, and presents from the family. 

No comments: