We got Gabe's dance pictures back from her recitals that were in December.
This is her tumbling class and their outfits for their winter performance they did. This wasn't her "real" teacher, who was out sick most of the second half of the classes. She's also the owner. So this girl was the sub teacher, but the girls loved her and she did a good job so that's just dandy.
These are the pictures from their Ballet Class. They were the sheep that danced with the older girls in the Nutcracker performance. We got some extra pic options on our cd, so we had her get one with her buddy Briana.
Cute little sheep aren't they? :) Even cuter prancing around the stage.





2 comments:
Very cute little sheep! I'd love to see her dance. She's so cute.
So cute! At the nutcracker I saw they had these adorable little mice that danced. I could totally see Gabe being one of those cuties.
Post a Comment