For some reason I have a million selfies with my boys lately. Mainly cause they find it hilarious. Well, I guess I find it just as funny. Milo right now tries to copy the faces you do so we do this often. So I guess don't mind the million pics of me with the kids, but I'm usually the one taking pics instead of being in them with the kids, so sometimes it's nice.
| Putting the bug nets on his head |
We were having a dart gun war and I got under a blanket and crawled across the floor. The boys found it to be great so they followed suit.
| Look Mom we made an X. |
Lately when Adam has one of the kids and I have one in separate locations, they like to text each other and send pics/videos. It's pretty funny to look back through. Now we have a bunch of pics of Gabe and Ollie and Daddy making silly faces.
Making some new art work for her bedroom. This is Gabe and my project. I saw it on a poster and decided to attempt to draw and paint it on 3 canvases. She likes it and loved to help so that's all that matters.
![]() |
| Hitting golf balls with Daddy at the driving range |
So our car broke down. We knew it was coming and were saving up some money for repairs. Then we were headed home and the clutch went out. The kids were asleep in the back seat and luckily we were super close to home. Our bishop and neighbor friend helped take us home and tow it to the repair shop. The neighbor friend also leant us his missionary son's car for the weekend. It's a beauty. Well at least it runs. We are tempted to buy one of these (cheap crap car) ourselves to have on hand for a second car. We'll see. Anyway Gabe told us this car it gross looking. Ha! Ollie told her, "Nah, it's cute!" Either way we are grateful to have it.














2 comments:
I didn't know you painted those ballerina pictures. They are so cute. Gabe loves them! Way to go Mandy!
You did such a great job with those ballerinas. Bravo!! I'm going on 3 almost 4 months without my car. Total pits having a broken car. Especially when you live 20 min outside of "town"
Post a Comment