Adam had to scout out some trails for a camp out he had coming up. He took the two kiddos while I stayed home with Milo who napped.
Obviously the hiking around wore them both out.
Just cause we don't have one in our town anymore, doesn't mean we don't try and get down to the other ones.
making fun of shopping
Some camp out pics
The swig in our town closed. It wasn't getting enough business. It made us all pretty mad. How well.
Cold weather at Ollie's soccer practice, so we cuddled.
Monday night watching some football.
trying on his bowlers hat for his halloween costume
Stopped by the Hurricane airport for the airport day they have.
getting our kids into the dentist
I went to a girls night witch party. I LOVE LOVE festive people. BUT I don't love huge girls nights with lots of people. I would rather go with a good friend or a few somewhere. Otherwise it feels like a random Relief society activity to me. It's not my thing to hang in big groups. I'm kinda antisocial in that way. So with that being said I still do occasionally try. Especially when the invite comes from someone I serve with in primary. It kinda feels like an obligation. So if I don't have to do it all the time, I do it. Luckily for me I drug a close friend with me.

























No comments:
Post a Comment