Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Peach Days

Peach Days was a little different this year. They still had baptisms scheduled for the same Saturday which annoyed A LOT of people that the stake wouldn't move it. Anyway, I missed the parade with my fam cause I was helping with that. Which is fine, but I was still bummed. Adam told me that Milo was so fun with it all. I did join them afterwards for some bounce houses and rides. 
We love who we run into while there. 
The train was Milo's favorite thing. 
Gabe and Ollie wanted to do all the big kid stuff. It was kinda a fun thing to transition to the bigger things with our kids. 
We spent the rest of the day hanging at home and enjoying the weekend. We had some friends over for dinner and played. We've been trying to be more social, go us! We then took our kids to watch the peach days fire works that were super lame, and we'll probably never do again. Ha!

No comments: