Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
she's such a cutie! i love the smile picture that has the one squinty eye.
She is so adorable. On Sunday Adam was holding Gabe, and I could of sworn she was looking right at Cooper, I bet they knew each other before they were born.....
Gabe is waaaay cute!!
I have a darling little niece! I can't wait to cuddle with those smushy cheeks and kiss them!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
she's such a cutie! i love the smile picture that has the one squinty eye.
She is so adorable. On Sunday Adam was holding Gabe, and I could of sworn she was looking right at Cooper, I bet they knew each other before they were born.....
Gabe is waaaay cute!!
I have a darling little niece! I can't wait to cuddle with those smushy cheeks and kiss them!
Post a Comment