Tagged Again
ABC TAG-
A- Attached or Single? I'd say pretty attached
B- Best Friends? Adam is my best buddy
C- Cake or Pie? Either? MMM pumpkin pie please. Not a cake fan unless it's mixed with ice cream
D- Day of Choice? Friday I probably get to see Adam the most.
E- Essential Item? Gum i gotta have it with me
F- Favorite Color? Green and brown, boring i know
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Who would think this question would be so difficult to answer? I'd say both are about even
H- Hometown? that would be LEHI
I- Favorite Indulgence?Sushi mmmm
J- January or July? Hmm.. January is our anniversary, so i like it
K- Kids? i do happen to have the cutest girl in the whole wide world.....and a dog who thinks she's one. We'll go with one and a half?
L- Life isn't complete without? flip flops
M- Marriage Date? Jan 14, 2005
N-O- Oranges or Apples? oranges, unless i can eat peanut butter with apples
P-Phobias? the older i get the more freaked out by spiders i'm becoming.
Q-Quote? i hate this question
R- Reasons to smile? Adam, Gabe, Greta, the weekend, the mountains, sushi, and finding time to read a book other than a book for work
S- Season of choice- Fall is my favorite season actually. winter is too cold, spring i have allergies, and summer gets too hot. Fall.....the only bad thing is that it's leading to winter
T- Tag 3 people. Judy, Danni, and Lillian
U- Unknown fact about me? I have an outie belly button. I use that for this question a lot, so people probably know that by now. HA oh well.
V- Vegetable or Fruit? It used to be veggies, until I got pregnant. Now I want fruit more. Hmm go figure.
W- Worst Habit? Stressing. I don't know if it's considered a habit, but I feel like I do it enough that I need to break it like a bad habit.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? The x-rays I've had were not fun. The ultrasounds I've had were wonderful. We'll take option two please. Not anytime soon though.
Y- Your favorite food? Lately anything BB-qued. I love that about summer. I always want something grilled.
Z- Zodiac Sign? Taurus
A- Attached or Single? I'd say pretty attached
B- Best Friends? Adam is my best buddy
C- Cake or Pie? Either? MMM pumpkin pie please. Not a cake fan unless it's mixed with ice cream
D- Day of Choice? Friday I probably get to see Adam the most.
E- Essential Item? Gum i gotta have it with me
F- Favorite Color? Green and brown, boring i know
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Who would think this question would be so difficult to answer? I'd say both are about even
H- Hometown? that would be LEHI
I- Favorite Indulgence?Sushi mmmm
J- January or July? Hmm.. January is our anniversary, so i like it
K- Kids? i do happen to have the cutest girl in the whole wide world.....and a dog who thinks she's one. We'll go with one and a half?
L- Life isn't complete without? flip flops
M- Marriage Date? Jan 14, 2005
N-O- Oranges or Apples? oranges, unless i can eat peanut butter with apples
P-Phobias? the older i get the more freaked out by spiders i'm becoming.
Q-Quote? i hate this question
R- Reasons to smile? Adam, Gabe, Greta, the weekend, the mountains, sushi, and finding time to read a book other than a book for work
S- Season of choice- Fall is my favorite season actually. winter is too cold, spring i have allergies, and summer gets too hot. Fall.....the only bad thing is that it's leading to winter
T- Tag 3 people. Judy, Danni, and Lillian
U- Unknown fact about me? I have an outie belly button. I use that for this question a lot, so people probably know that by now. HA oh well.
V- Vegetable or Fruit? It used to be veggies, until I got pregnant. Now I want fruit more. Hmm go figure.
W- Worst Habit? Stressing. I don't know if it's considered a habit, but I feel like I do it enough that I need to break it like a bad habit.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? The x-rays I've had were not fun. The ultrasounds I've had were wonderful. We'll take option two please. Not anytime soon though.
Y- Your favorite food? Lately anything BB-qued. I love that about summer. I always want something grilled.
Z- Zodiac Sign? Taurus
No comments:
Post a Comment