So most of you know this past weekend we took a trip to Utah. We got to see both of our families and spent some time with all of them. We had a blast. Camping and the beach with his, and games and out to eat with mine. Gabe and Greta did well in our travels for the most part. Most importantly we got to bless Gabe with all of her family near. Thanks to everyone for the support! Her daddy gave her a beautiful blessing. We're happy everyone got to experience it with us. Here's some pics of that day.
Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Gabe's blessing
So most of you know this past weekend we took a trip to Utah. We got to see both of our families and spent some time with all of them. We had a blast. Camping and the beach with his, and games and out to eat with mine. Gabe and Greta did well in our travels for the most part. Most importantly we got to bless Gabe with all of her family near. Thanks to everyone for the support! Her daddy gave her a beautiful blessing. We're happy everyone got to experience it with us. Here's some pics of that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the pictures. I have to get a copy of that family group shot for our house. We also need to get that one of dad and Gabe for his desk, it's a classic.
We sure loved having you here and getting to participate in the blessing.
I sure wish your pics were bigger so I could see them!
Steve and I were so glad we could be there with you guys! It was a beautiful day. Wonderful seeing both you guys and the girls. Love ya!
I'm so glad we were all able to visit in Utah! I absolutely am in love with Gabe and she is such a beautiful baby! I wasn't sure about using her name on my blog, since I know yall have yours on private, so I hope pics are ok! I do have a ton I need to send to you of your cute family Mandy! We love yall and miss ya!
It was so much fun having you guys up. Gabe's blessing was so special. I love the pic of the grandkids - I have it here at work and show anyone that comes into the office. How beautiful and unique each one is. Love ya!
So I love the picture of Gabe and your great grandma ( at least I think you said great" When I pulled it up and made it bigger Sarah Grace went nuts. She was smiling and giggling like crazy. I would like to think its because she recognized her little friend Gabe! So sweet!
Post a Comment