Monday, August 4, 2008

Book Tag

book tag



1. Pick up the nearest book to you (one of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

"Did you get sick again?"
"Yes and no, " I Said, but my voice sounded strangled. 
"Bella? Can I please come in? Worriedly now.
I think technically that is the fifth sentence on? I'm reading breaking dawn of course. Slowly but surely. It's funny cause everyone around me is cruising through it. So I have to tell everyone to not reveal anything. It'll be a bit before I'm through I think. I have a cute little bug that comes first now. So you'll find me up at night trying to read it, but I end up falling asleep. HA. AHH motherhood.  I figure some day I'll get through it. In the mean time everyone please SHHHHH!

I tag.... Lillian, Janae, Christy, Brit, and anyone else who feels like doing it.  

4 comments:

Katrina said...

i am with you mandy everyone needs to shh!! i'm still getting through eclipse, because i've only read it once and i needed a reminder.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Whats funny mandy, is I am reading the same book right now. so it would be a duplicated blog for me. Thats too funny. I guess everyone is reading this book since its long anticipated release date. It is a good book and Im sad to see its the last one. But at least this book is over 700 pages. makes it worth it in the long run. I find myself reading a page or two every chance I get. Mikey isnt too keen on letting me read while he is awake. So im right there with you on reading it slowly. Hope all is well!

Brittany Wagner said...

Bella Dies, but dont you worry she is in Edwards arms the whole time!!

CM Stephensen said...

Man... I'm glad I happened to look at your page... I didn't know you tagged me!!!