Friday, August 22, 2008

3 months old!

Gabrielle is 3 months old today. Crazy. It's so fun as parents to see how they develop from one month to the next. She smiles more now than ever. She wants everything in her mouth and gets frustrated when it hits her in the eye. (Her aim is a little off still) She is talking a little more, sitting up better, and has a firm grip. You realize how firm when she grabs your face. She is fascinated with her hands and feet. She is getting onto more of a nap schedule. She loves being outside, just like her Daddy.  She is our joy and we love her. 


BUMBO!!!
Bath time is becoming more fun ....
Her first dip in Tahoe.... not a fan
Daddy is also entertained by her feet...
Just hanging out......

8 comments:

Danni said...

Happy 3 months Gabe! She has such a pretty little smile! I love these pictures and I have an adorable niece!

AmyJane said...

What a cutie! I didn't realize that she was exactly a month younger than Kennedy--she's 4 months today. I need to remember to write her monthly post...

The Letterman's said...

what a cutie!

Danni said...

Dude I think the pen in the toes is priceless. Wish I wouldn't thought of that. She looks like she's going to be one of those advanced models. Nice. ERIC

Judy said...

They change from day to day so dramatically - that's why grandmothers need to see them more often, just to keep up! That last pictures is such a beauty, and the bath pic is adorable.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Yay! 3 months! It comes and goes by so fast, before you know it she is going to be walking, talking and all over the place.. you just wait, you will love it! Love the pics, so darn cute! LOve ya

chris and janene said...

Love the pics - I am so glad you started this blog. It is so fun to watch as Gabe grows and develops (and I get to show her off to all my friends at work). They really like all the different outfits she wears!!

Katrina said...

love the pen pic so funny! i love looking at all the photos you two post. give g1 and g2 a kiss for us!