Wednesday, July 22, 2009

14 months


Our bug is 14 months today. Crazy. She is like a little parrot now a days. She is constantly trying to repeat and say everything you say. She is always randomly spouting off words I didn't know she could say. She still speaks her own language and loves to tell you stories. She loves to sing, it's adorable. She covers her mouth when she laughs and I love it. She's taking more than a few steps. She is now walking more on her own, but she still prefers crawling. I think I can say  she is officially walking now-right at about 14 months. She is getting more confident in letting go of you or an object and going herself. She doesn't know how to stand up with out pulling herself up yet, but she is getting the walking part down. With her cousins here this week, she thought it was especially fun. She even claps during one of these clips. She was almost too giggly/excited to stay up. It was too cute. Here is a little video of Gabe walking back and forth between us all. 

3 comments:

Lenard said...

Isn't it just the cutest thing in the world!!! She is definitely so giggly in the video, it made me laugh!

KBPatterson said...

I love that she covers her mouth when she giggles! That is so dang cute! And yea for walking that is awesome! She is so proud of herself too. I loved that she clapped for herself! That made me laugh. I can't wait to see her do it in person! She is getting so big!

Brittany Wagner said...

I hear the longer kids crawl the smarter they are ;) THanks for letting us crash your party the other night!!