Friday, August 7, 2009

The beginning of our busy July

We are now home from our long vacation all over Utah. All of July came and went in a flash, it's hard to believe that it's August. I'll start from the beginning and work my way through our month. Before we traveled to Utah we had the opportunity to have my niece and nephew visit for a week. We had a blast, and we loved having them here. They were so great with Gabe, and helping me around the house. I told Adam I gotta get me a seven and nine year old. Ha. It was nice having two other sets of helpful hands. Here are some pictures from their fun visit. Thanks for the visit guys, we love you! We hope you had as much fun as we did.







3 comments:

Judy said...

Love the mustaches! The outdoor movie looks really fun. this was a great memory making time.

KBPatterson said...

I am super impressed the DeAndra would hold the crawdad! You go girl! The boys look like they could use a shave...ha. Drive-ins, water parks, Scheels, the lake...What can I say you guys have had a full month of fun times! Fun, Fun, Fun!

Weiss said...

they look like they had so much fun!!! glad you guys liked it!!!