Meanwhile I have decided to make myself happy despite his absence, by working on all of my unfinished projects. Where do I start? Ha. I have a goal by the end of Adam's semester in December, to have Gabe's scrapbook caught up to the end of summer. (so right now) Now if my daughter wasn't cute this would be easy. She however, is the most adorable thing on earth, so therefor I take a million pictures of her. I'm also the kind of person that wants to scrapbook every first milestone of her life. Ha. I can't help it, I get excited at her new accomplishments. So it should be interesting, but exciting. Plus I already have the stuff to do it, so I won't be spending any money. So starting this September, it begins-as do all of the new seasons to my tv shows. So during my scrapbooking I will be all updated on probably every new season of every silly show out there. Kinda pathetic I know, but it keeps me busy and my mind off of Adam gone in the evenings.
I actually will be glad once October is over. My calling is stressing me out, more than normal and I would like my primary program to be done with for the year. I have decided I don't love that part about being Primary President. It probably has something to do with me having to write the program, and trying to make it all run smoothly. AH! It's like giving a talk times ten I decided- and at the end I still get to give some closing remarks. Ha. On top of that we just moved into the stake center for our building to have renovations. We meet at 8 a.m. We don't have a closet, we haul everything in. Our chorister just moved-We miss you Amy :( Can't find someone to replace her. All of us in the presidency struggle when it comes to music. Sharing time no problem, you want me to lead music- no idea even how. Our secretary just got released. It's been a little crazy, but I'm hoping it will calm down this next month. Anyway that's the end of my rambling I promise. I feel better. THANKS GUYS!
Here are some random pics of Gabe who automatically does her cheesy face when a camera is pointed at her. Plus she went on her first official hike this weekend. I say official, cause she walked some of it. It was actually a little hard and frustrating for her. She fell a lot and even ate some dirt. (why her face was crazy dirty) Not cause the part we had her on was very uneven or even too inclined. She fell cause she wanted to hike the incline sides. To make it up to her we threw rocks in the stream, one of her favorite things to do on our hikes.
7 comments:
I agree with Adam she looks so much older with her hair done that way. It scared me at first!
She looks so cute with her hair all done!! So fun!
good luck! Primary agh I don't know how you do it? My sister is the chorister in her primary and I think I'd rather do anything then that! Once you're released I'm sure you'll feel sad and bored? So try to think of it that way, maybe that will help? Just tell yourself, it's good to be busy, it's good! I think Gabe's a poser, most little girls are!
i think gabe is hilarious! and i think the head band is cute.
primary, well i dont know what to tell you. with jr. primary you can always do the flat hand moving up and down with the pitches, then you dont have to actually lead. i do admire the ladies that do music. it would be tricky! good luck!
Mandy I'd be more than happy to come help out with Primary. Now that I'm done with AK I'm at a cross roads... do I really want to go back to Hogi Yogi?? Not in the slightest but there aren't many options available right now.
You have no idea how guilty I feel ditching before the program, cause it is majorly stressful, and I've like at least doubled the stress by ditching out! Good luck...if there's anything I can do, information-wise, let me know. Lisa's probably your best bet for help, but whether to use her behind the piano or in front of the kids is a majob dilemma.
As far as the scrapbooks....oh my. Patrick's first year has THREE filled albums. Then I kept up with the family book from then until Kennedy was born. And then... I have not scrapbooked even ONE picture of be beautiful SECOND child! I know. I know. I finally sent in a huge snapfish order a few months ago, and I have most of the stuff I need. So, my husbandless evenings (recruiting season) will also be filled with TV and scrapping. I'm gonna do it. I've got to. If I have a third child without catching up I'll never get back on track, ever, ever, ever. Wish me luck!
oh that is too cute. I love how when i read your blog I can totally hear how you would say it in my head. It makes me smile. She is a doll! I need to catch up too. I am seriously so behind I decided that maybe I'll just wait till they are all grown before I get back into the scrap books...Oh, I promised myself I wouldn't be that kind of mom. I guess its too late now! LOL :O) LOVE the hike pics. Hiking is one of my favorite things ever...Can I live vicariously through you? And good luck with the husband gone a lot. Its hard and a little lonely but you can find some great "ME" time. :O)
Post a Comment