Friday, August 7, 2009

Fluke Trip

When we reached Utah we traveled up to park city to hang out with our Fluke side. Gabe loved hanging out with Sarah Grace and it was good to see everyone. We enjoyed a day at the zoo, four wheeling, shopping, eating yummy food, swimming, playing games, chatting in the hot tub (drowning our downstairs neighbors), hanging out around the condo, morning walks, and a day at the lake picnicking. We love getting together with everyone there. (though we missed those who couldn't make it) We loved getting to know Sarah Grace better. She is a doll, and we loved how helpful she wanted to be with Gabe. Thanks to everyone for such a good time! Here are a million pics from that trip:























5 comments:

Katrina said...

I love all of the pictures! We had so much fun with you guys. I'm so glad you guys made the trip. Between your blog and Danni's blog, I got all the great pictures of the girls that I didnt get on my camera!

Katrina said...

That picture of Sarah Grace feeding Gabe cracks me up everytime I look at it. It was so funny watching her feed Gabe those puffs.

Judy said...

We need some of these pictures for the family album. They are really a good record of the events.

KBPatterson said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the zoo! Isn't the new tiger exibit great! Fun times! I bet Gabe loved hanging with your fam!

The Hellyars said...

wow! I'm way behind on all the fun things you guys have been up to this summer. All three of you are very photogenic :) Great pictures!