Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Hey Weiss Familyp.s. If you want me to burn you a cd of the pics I got, and the video on a dvd- Let me know and send me your addresses.
That iS too funny, I love it!! LOL I can't stop laughing especially with those pics that I never had seen when they jumped, that is great!!!
Looks absolutely fantastic! Great job Mand! Thanks for doing it for all of us. You are the Best!
What an awesome picture!
Is that a real picture? I love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey Weiss Family
p.s. If you want me to burn you a cd of the pics I got, and the video on a dvd- Let me know and send me your addresses.
That iS too funny, I love it!! LOL I can't stop laughing especially with those pics that I never had seen when they jumped, that is great!!!
Looks absolutely fantastic! Great job Mand! Thanks for doing it for all of us. You are the Best!
What an awesome picture!
Is that a real picture? I love it!
Post a Comment