I decided I love it right after you vacuum and your carpet has the newly vacuumed lines-
I hate it they disappear as soon as it's walked on
I love it when you wake up thinking you need to get up, and you still have an hour or so to sleep-
I hate it when you wake up later than planned and you end up late
I hate it when you are in the store and someone runs into and gives you a crusty look like it's your fault.
I love it when people use manners and say, "excuse me," even when you ran into them
It bothers me for some reason when you are at the check stand and the person in front of you puts the rubber divider down for you. Especially if they do it really fast before you've even put stuff down. I am quite capable of doing that myself. I came to the store for a reason, I don't want you paying for and walking away with the stuff I need. I feel like they are paranoid. I know that's extremely silly, but it's my newest pet peeve.
I love it when my daughter wakes up in such a good mood, she doesn't stop smiling-it's hard to have a bad day when it goes that way
I hate it when you try a new recipe and it ends up not as good as you thought-
I love it when you try a recipe and it ends up way better than you thought it would.
I love new fresh sheets to sleep in, and I hate going to sleep feeling dirty.
I actually am loving working out in the yard this summer -
I hate that you would never guess that, cause I can't keep up with the weeds
I love looking at store websites and filling up my cart with everything I'd be interested in buying- by the time I see the total, I think it's silly and I would never need any of it. Ridiculous I know, but it kinda cures me of spending money.
I love it when you teach sharing time and everything runs smoothly with one group- I hate it when it doesn't get through to the other group at all. My ideal sunday is two smooth running sharing times- I have yet to accomplish it. :)
I hate it when you have a car pull out in front of you causing you to slam your breaks. If they had waited for you to go by, they would have been clear of any other cars coming.
I hate going to the dentist with a passion, but I love that clean teeth feeling.
I hate in the middle of a work out you feel like you want to stop (or die HA!)-but I love it when you don't and feel good once you've done it.
2 comments:
When I was 15 I cleaned a house for spending money. I had to rake the vacuum lines out of the carpet (shag). She was obsessive about them. I love when the other people give me the plastic divider at the store, usually I can't reach over their stuff to get to them myself! And I'd love to see your daughter wake up in a good mood too - I'd even take the bad mood just so I could SEE HER!
You are reading my mind...on most of them anyway. I especially love when my kids wake up in a good mood and the lines in the carpet after it's been vaccuumed!
Post a Comment