This weekend is Spark's annual Rib Cook Off. One word for you people: MMMMM. Okay so that's not a word. Ha! Anyway it is one of our favorite events of the year. A bunch of places come from all over the country to compete to prove they cook the best ribs, and have the best sauce. We always try to sample two or three if we can. (Ribs aren't cheap) This year we tried two new ones, and went back to our favorite Chicago Ribs. They are amazing. They still remain our favorite. We'll see if they get beat out in years to come, but I doubt it'll happen soon. They set up their booths on both sides of the street and you walk the street looking for ones to try. They all have signs from things they've won, and trophies set out. It's so hard to choose! No matter what you end up eating, it's a good time. I think that Gabe ate more than anyone. She loves them. So next year we need visitors to come enjoy with us. It's always Labor day weekend. :)
7 comments:
We will make it there one of these years. Dad was so anxious to go this year I had to practically hog-tie him. We both knew the funds were just not in tune!
MMMMM! Gabe makes them look good! we definitely will have to save up and come out one of these years. Ya know cause abe will want to try a lot so we better save up our money. Ribs are one of his faves. YOur hair is really long and you look gorgeous by the way! Oh and gabes hair is getting long too she is adorable. Ok adam looks cute too ha! (didn't want him to feel left out)
That looks like a ton of fun and those ribs look delicious! Gabe seems to be really enjoying them, can't say I blame her!
I forgot to tell you how pretty your hair was in the picture. You should wear it down more often so I remember you have long hair! lol
My mouth is watering! Those ribs look delicious! For being in the middle of nowhere Reno has lots of fun activities come to you guys! Holy cow Gabe looks like such a big girl! What a cute family you guys make!
Rob's all over Ribs, watch out I wouldn't be surprized if he starts making plans to visit next year!
So its 1am and I'm blogging/eating gummy worms and wishing they were ribs! I would really love it if Gabe were sharing with me right now!
Post a Comment