Monday, September 21, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday

It's about half way through my day and I have already faced:

-Black Marker all over my carpet and fireplace. Can't get it off the stone. (any super cleaner I should be aware of?)
-All of my newly folded laundry, unfolded. It was like four loads of wash that I've not been looking forward to folding.
-All of Gabe's stuffed animals got a bath in Greta's water dish.
-Greta vomit on my dry clean only comforter-no money to dry clean
-Chocolate hand prints on my clean sheets on the bed.
-A new toilet paper roll all the way unrolled on the floor.
-A bunch of pages ripped out of a bunch of her books.
-I've fished out a coin, a magnet, and dryer lint from Gabe's mouth.

WHAT IS GOING ON TODAY!!???

Phew. Keeping up with my child is proving to be challenging. I was enjoying her independence. I am now afraid to let her out of my sight. It's a good thing she's cute.

9 comments:

Lenard said...

LOL that sucks, welcome to my world! Sorry sis! What a stinker ha!

Grandma Krissy said...

Ahhhh....I am so sorry! She is just so dang cute!!! Keep on your toes mom...love you!

KBPatterson said...

Too funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has those days! Parenting definitely requires a sense of humor. Try Mr. Clean"s Magic Eraser for the marker. They are amazing!

Carpenters said...

They are made cute for reason...Ha..I feel your pain girly...Cooper keeps me on my toes too.

Danni said...

hahaha...I knew that girl had some sass in her, she even inspired my music monday post! Thanks Gabe, I was drawing a blank! I bet she thought she was being hilarious too!

Katrina said...

and cute she is! i agree with the magic eraser. they're amazing. they tend to disintegrate in your hand as you scrub, but they work.

Judy said...

I hope you stuffed the tp in a bag and put it in your bathroom to use later. Keep the bathroom doors shut. There are dryer sheets that dry clean things in your own dryer - cheaper than the cleaners. Tape will mend the books and the animals should be cleaner for their bath! Black markers are to be banished from your home until the children are all grown starting NOW. Send her to me I'll keep her busy!! I do love my granddaughters...

Brittany Wagner said...

I LOVE days like that! HA! You will look back and laugh! GO GABE!

The Hellyars said...

oh man! I am not looking foreword to those days again! It gets better, I think!