Friday, September 11, 2009

Helper Around the House

Gabe's newest thing is helping mommy with the chores. She cries if I load the washer or dryer without her. She takes her dirty diapers out to the bin in the garage. She wants to help sweep, mop, and wipe windows. When I vacuum she either helps push it, or goes and gets her own toy vacuum to help. The girl even helps weed. I figure I had better enjoy it while she's willing. HA. hopefully it gets her into some good habits.





We're trying to teach her the concept of sharing. At least she's doing it with someone-

Still into everything, including my stylish shower cap


She even does my work out videos with me. She does jumping jacks, push ups, and lift weights.


This is her push up
I lover her random day to day things that bring a smile to my face.

7 comments:

Katrina said...

send her over to my house! i'd love to have a cute helper like her!

Shelby said...

I have a stylish shower cap too and mu husband always makes fun of me!

Brittany Wagner said...

She is`at the best age! How fun!s

Lenard said...

Oh I love it. Hopefully she will like to help out for awhile ha! Mine it didn't last long. Only when they really feel like it they will. Love the pics way too cute!

KBPatterson said...

Her wanting to help clean reminds me of Dysen when he was tiny. He loved, loved, loved to clean. They are so stinkin cute trying to help. Yea for happy helpers! I love that she wants to exercise with you too! Cute push ups! Cute pics!!!

Judy said...

She can come help me anytime. She's quite the worker. I could use some help walking Max - Does she do toilet?

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Too cute! Its always nice to have a helper around the house. She is such a doll!!