Monday, January 4, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Happy New Year everyone! We had a awesome week with Laurel in town to visit. She rode the train here (which ended up delayed a million times) Gabe didn't even hesitate to drag her all over the house to play with her. That is the fastest we've ever seen her warm up to someone. Can't say we blame her, Laurel is a lot of fun. She of course made Laurel dance and color with her as well. Thanks for hanging out with her La! We tried getting Gabe to say Laurel, and settled for "LaLa" at the end of the trip. It was a really chill week. We lounged, shopped, chatted, and ate. I made her watch Glee, and we got her addicted to our sims game. We hope you had fun La, thanks for the visit.

Here are some of our New Years pics. Gabe had a regular night, being sick she needed sleep. We ate munchies and played a very close game of phase ten. Our game got over, we had about an hour until midnight. We chatted and then at 11:30 we all decided we didn't want to go outside in the cold to bang pots and pans, and we didn't want to wake up Gabe blowing horns. We went to sleep. Ha.

I love setting goals, wish I was as good at keeping them. What better time than the beginning of a new year to do so. I love that it inspires people to improve. We have our goals set and all planned out. I read a quote that says-"A goal without a plan is just a wish." So Adam and I planned out our goals last night and are very excited to see what 2010 will bring our way. Good luck in planning your goals, and I hope 2010 is a great year for all!





We decided to do a normal smiling picture-Adam is not capable of that we found out

Laurel got a New Years kiss after all

At 11:30 we all felt like this:



Gabe having fun with her Aunt LaLa

4 comments:

The Letterman's said...

wow, what party animals, Rob and the girls were in bed around 8:30 I feel asleep about 11:30 but was awoken by people outside setting off firecrackers and screaming. You all know how to parteee!

Katrina said...

how stinking cute!! i love that picture of greta. she looks like an old woman. haha! sounds like you guys had fun. maybe sometime soon steve and i can come visit!

Danni said...

Your party pics look fun! I'm glad Laurel was able to go out and visit yall. It sounds like yall were able to do some cool things. I bet Gabe just ate up all of the attention and loved every minute of having her aunt there. The picture of Greta cracked me up, I had to show every one in my family...she looks like the Statue of Liberty! haha....Happy New Year!

*By the way, Gabe's little sweater is adorable and I love her big grin!

KBPatterson said...

Looks like fun times! I love your New Years hat and head bands! I am impressed you got Greta to keep it on in front of her ears. Kida was having none of that at our house!I love the goofy pics! Sounds like Gabe loved having LaLa there! Very cute! Happy New Years!