Wednesday, December 30, 2009

5 Fluke Highlights of 2009

So looking back through the year we had some good times. We figured we'd do a review in pictures of '09, and reminisce. Here are some of our favorite things from the year.

#5- All of our activities around Reno that make us love it.






(Baseball Games)

(Going to Tahoe)

#4-Gabe turns one. It was crazy to realize our baby wasn't a baby anymore.



#3-Adam's triathlon


#2- Visitors/Trips (I didn't even attempt to put these in any sort of order)











I don't have a pic from Judy and Trina's quick helpful trip, and Laurel is also here right now finishing up the year with a bang!

#1-Gabe learning to Walk (we really thought it would never happen)


THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR SUCH A GREAT YEAR! WE HOPE YOUR NEW YEARS IS AWESOME!

4 comments:

Danni said...

It looks like 2009 was a great year for yall! So many accomplishments, I loved looking through all of your pictures! I can't wait to see what or who 2010 brings your little family!

KBPatterson said...

Looks like you lived 2009 to the fullest. Cute pics! Fun Times! You guys are always doing something fun. Here's to an equally awesome 2010!!!

Katrina said...

loving the pictures. its been a good year. i have high hopes for 2010 also! love you guys! Happy New Year!

Judy said...

Thanks for the review. That was a great idea for a "family letter".