Thursday, December 10, 2009

The most wonderful time of the year

I'd have to say that it is a pretty wonderful time of the year in our house. We did the majority of our Christmas shopping in November. The first year we've done that, and it will not be the last. I love not dealing with traffic and crowds. It leaves us plenty of time to hang out as a family. Gabe has been up to some entertaining things. See for yourself:


This is just a cute picture of them both waiting for Daddy to come home.
We decided that we would put some presents people had sent us under the tree to see how she'd do. I've wrapped Adam's presents in front of her and she didn't care anything about them. One day I hear a ripping sound from the other room. I came into her very excited after she realized there are fun things in those wrapped paper objects. Here is her "i've been caught" face. So sorry Grandma and Grandpa Weiss, she knows she's getting some fun clothes.

Gabe found an inexpensive way to decorate a tree if anyone is looking for ways. This is what happens when she helps with the laundry during Christmas time. She was very proud of herself.
Gabe decided to use our Christmas countdown stickers on Greta

It just wouldn't be Christmas without Christmas music. It wouldn't be our house if there wasn't dancing to the music. There is one song Gabe freaks out about. Here's a clip:

5 comments:

Danni said...

Gabe has got some crazy cool moves! Seriously, I need her to teach them to me, my family always has dance offs and I could really use some new moves! The pictures are adorable and I love her big cheesy grin!

Danni said...

oh and the bra in the tree....priceless! Got a good laugh after I saw that!

Judy said...

I laughed and laughed over the new decorating scheme on the tree. Her dancing is amazing. It's such a long song to keep going as that speed! And when I watched her sit and then stand up without any hands I couldn't believe how strong her little legs and tummy must be! So cute!!

Katrina said...

steve and i both really enjoyed her sweet dancing. loving that jackson 5! she was hilarious! oh and the bra! soooo funny!

KBPatterson said...

I have to say I laughed so hard at the bra tree. Too funny! I love her cute little proud face. Poor Gretta she doesn't look like she is enjoying the stickers that much. I have been trying to hide our presents far under the tree for that same reason (a little present opener named Sicily). Gabe has some stellar dance moves! Cute Cute Cute!