Watching the snow fall
Ready for her "Chaw"
Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
5 comments:
Love those rosy cheeks and cute grin. I think the attention from Mom and Dad was more enjoyable than the snow! Greta looks like she's having fun.
Will Adam have to make up that final he missed tonight?
Oh my she is too cute!! I hate to break it to you Mandy, but the snow wont be gone tomorrow!! Ill swing by sometime this week! Ill call for sure!
Tell Adam happy birthday and that we are sorry we missed it! Hope it was a good one!
So cute!! glad you got some fun together. oh how i wish i could stay in all day when it snowed. stupid pocatello doesnt plow the roads. ugh. glad it was fun!
The snow suit is so cute and I love that you were able to get Greta in the pic running! I wouldn't mind some snow right now...but our town shuts down when it snows so you aren't forced to drive in it which makes it a little more fun! Love the snow pics, Gabe's smile cracks me up!
Post a Comment