Man life is crazy. Somedays I feel like I can't catch up to how fast it's moving. With all that our kids are doing, saying, and how they are growing it throws me off a little. I am enjoying what I can as it goes though. I enjoy the everyday stuff the most by far. Even though trips and events are fun and make memories, it's the every day around the house stuff I appreciate in the end.
With that said I feel like we are all still adjusting to new changes. I kept telling Adam I'd be happy when August is over so we can get into a routine. I am happy it is, but we're still adjusting a bit. Life seems hectic in a simple way. I know it could be more crazy, but every new change takes adjusting. So I'm just playing catch up and trying to juggle it all. So I've been a big blog slacker. I know I don't need to blog every little thing, but I want to and like to. So I guess I get to work that into my juggling act. Anyway here is what's been going on.
It's been so rainy here. Lots of flooding too. Luckily that doesn't effect our house, but it does a bunch of ward members. :( Gabe enjoys walking to the bus in the rain under an umbrella. We get mostly sunshine, so rain is kinda an exciting thing. The only downfall is the outbreak of mosquitos that it's brought. We don't get them here, but with all the lingering moisture pockets it's left, it has brought bugs. Everyone is getting eaten alive. Lots of fun.
Geocaching with Daddy
Our Mondays are nuts. It's ok though, they are good kids. The only thing that has proven the most tricky is keeping kids entertained in the front room for hours while the little ones sleep in all the other rooms. Not much room to run around, plus it's a small house and keeping them quiet for decent naps to take place is hard. (Without having them watch shows all day long.) It's tricky, and can make time go slower than I'd like, but the kids are good kids. My kids love them, so it makes things good. Plus we get a little extra money a month to help out with stuff. We'll take it. :) It's nice to feel like I can help contribute in a way. Although it makes me exhausted for like two days. HA! I think I just am go go go with adrenaline, and then I get to recuperate. My Tuesdays are not very productive, but we've kinda come to accept that. At the beginning of October Heather is taking a maternityWednesday shift for 8 weeks and asked if I wanted the kids Wednesdays too. I said yes, so that'll add to the trickiness, but it'll be a good thing in the end.
Waiting for the Kindergarten bus
Wouldn't be us if we still weren't face painting.
Ollie went golfing with Daddy and loved driving the golf cart and moving the flag from the hole. Adam tried to get him to hit the ball but he was thrown off by the big clubs and didn't want to. They had a blast and now Gabe wants a turn. :)
I thought this was funny that this silly zombie game was so entertaining to them all
Silly boys
Deep fried pickles. Gabe asked how we knew how to make these and I told her Aunt Laurel taught us all how. She goes, "Oh. I miss Aunt Laurel." :) She loved helping Daddy make them.
The kiddos one Monday. Minus Gabe who went to dance, and Callen asleep in the other room.
Bundled up to venture out in the rain.










1 comment:
Oh I miss you lots too Gabe!! Cutie!!
Post a Comment