The one thing Adam wanted to do was try some trails Mountain biking in Park City. So Monday morning when Milo went down for his first nap, I sent him on his way. Thanks to Travis who dropped him off on the top of the trail, that ended right at the condo. While he was gone, Laurel and Travis took the kids down to the park to play.
When Adam was done we headed over to the outlets. Not that we had much spending money, but it was still fun to wander. I did realize that the outlets didn't have much better deals than online. I always thought they did, but after spending some time online, I realized they are about the same.
When went back we made all our kids take a nap. They were super grumpy. After they woke we went for a swim before we met up with Michele for dinner.
Ollie wasn't in the mood for swimming, so we hung out poolside. He's not into swimming latey.
After dinner we all stopped by Smiths for some things. They had these mini carts the kids loved! So we snapped some pics.
We got back and put the kids to bed after some card games. We then hung out with Michele for a bit. After she left Ad and I got in the hot tub. Nice to hang out together.
Tuesday we planned to ride the Alpine Slides then head home. We went over there and found out the day after Labor day, which we went on, they don't open till one. So we decided to hang out for a bit, cause Gabe REALLY wanted to try them. So we headed back to the condo, put Milo down for a nap. Adam and Laurel took the kids to play tennis.
I did have a cute tennis picture of Gabe too but I think it's one of the ones that got erased. :( If I can get it I'll add it.
We headed back over to the slides and almost got told no due to rain, but we got lucky and all rode. My kids loved it. Ollie and Adam cruised down the hill fast. I let Gabe drive, so we went pretty slow, but she wanted to do it herself. That stick is hard to push forward. The poor guys behind us kept catching up. Oh well he was trying to ride by his wife and son who were in the other slide going slow too. So he was really nice about it.
Riding the ski lift up the mountain.
I actually filmed us going for like twenty seconds. It was fun. I'll try and post it later.
Ollie LOVED it. I wondered if he would cause he freaks on the carousel sometimes. But daddy talked it up like being a race car so that helped.
A picture by the moose
Thanks for hanging with us Laurel and fam, we enjoyed our time with you



















6 comments:
Want to go on the slide again. That was super fun! At the very last sentence it looks like "thanks for hanging with us Laurel and it looks like Dam? hahah
Ha! Whoops sorry! :)
Slide looks like fun! We will have to go check it out. Glad your kiddos loved it. Fun pics!
Love your kiddos cute excited faces on the slide pics. And Ollie looks like a pro playing tennis. Love his tongue hanging out. :) Is that moose from the olympics?
Sorry it duplicated my last comment so I deleted one. ;S
Post a Comment