Thursday, November 6, 2014

Around the House

I recently invested in a vest for Ollie. I've seen them on little boys before but we've never had one. I have to say I'm a fan of my son in it. He looks so cute. 
I'm not sure that I posted about this or not. Now that Adam is Scout Master he has to go camping once a month with the scouts. Last month the weekend they decided to go they were rained on with some pretty heavy thunderstorms. Luckily, they took our Honda and after making his boys get out and push they got out of a few muddy situations. 
This is my new addiction. Since they no longer make Pitch Black Mountain Dew, I usually got to swing and improvise. 
This is a plant in Adam's office that the boys love to hide behind whenever we go in. 
We've had some rough stomach bugs in our house this last month. It was tough and I would find Milo like this everywhere trying to play with stuff but giving up. Poor boy it was rough. It was his first time experience a flu throw up. 
Gabe had her last soccer game today. I didn't get to watch, cause the boys were sick, but Daddy said she did awesome. Especially since she had two in a row. She even blocked three goals as goalie! They give medals to all the teams which I find rather silly when everyone gets  a medal. BUT in her team's case they did deserve one. They were undefeated and always won by a lot. :) Here is Gabe typing to tell you all about what she thought of soccer:

I was very tired.
This is me with a meitll.
 I was very very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Travis Laurel said...

Good job typing! Thats awesome! I bet its tough learning to type when the keyboard you use most is half the size of an iphone. Glad she enjoyed soccer and has a litle token to remember it by! Thats fun!