Our Halloween was busy in a good way. We got some pics with her good buddy Briana.
We thought for sure there would be a million Elsas in her class. She was the only one. There were some other ones, but not as many as we thought. Her wig was kinda obnoxious. It fit kinda, but it was the only one we could find. It moved around a lot. Oh well she wanted it. She loved being her for Halloween. I got to go help in her class party. I was in the Chinese class room, and I could only speak Chinese. So I had to be coached quickly on some Chinese phrases to say to the kids. Now I won't ever forget how you say bowling and they get to throw two balls. :) (I did candy corn bowling)
We watched her school parade, it was was fun to see.
Her and Afton
Our boys as a fireman and his fire dog. Milo took some coaching over the weeks to convince him to want to wear his costume but we did it. The last few minutes before we had to go we got him into his costume and his nose painted.
Our ward chili cook off and trunk or treat.
We aren't very creative with costumes. We always resort back to a Halloween classic. Mainly cause that's what we have on hand. One of these years we will start buying some with the kids, but for now we will be this.
After the trunk or treat we went around our neighborhood. We got quite the haul. The kids were even more excited to come home and open the door for Trick or Treaters.













1 comment:
Holy Crap thats a ton of Candy!! We had half a bucket only. Kids look adorable!! Cute you two dressed up as well. I wanted to but we literally have nothing. Next year for sure I'm making us buy something to dress up with the kids!
Post a Comment