Gabe and I ran a 5K run for our elementary school. Ollie and Daddy were supposed to run the Mile run which Ollie rocked at, cause we practiced, but he was way too sick to run it. So it was just a girl adventure. We were sad the boys weren't there, but we had fun. Gabe was pretty good at jogging a few miles, and we planned to walk a lot of it.
You're supposed to dress up, even though not everyone did. We were happy to.
I love this picture of her running.
There were only about 20 people that did it. We weren't the last, but we weren't the first by any means. We only wanted to finish it and we did. Gabe had to pee half way through it, and that was tricky, it made us have to walk the rest. :/ So finished at 40 minutes. Whoot Whoot!
We got lots of fun prizes for running
Gabe doesn't know if she will do it again soon, but she liked doing it with me. While running we decided we would go for sushi. Her idea, I was on board. I love having a girls night with her, especially when we deserve it.










1 comment:
looking like a cute couple of kitties! Good job running!!
Post a Comment