Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Check out those cheekies



So I decided that even though my daughter isn't loving baths quite yet, it's still fun to give her one.  She is the biggest cuddler afterwards. Adam got to cuddle with her here and loved every minute of it. We were noticing how fun her cheeks are getting. She's rounding up. She also is in a three month sleeper here. AHHH! Not because she is round enough to fit into it (as you can observe), but because she has THE LONGEST legs and they are the only thing that fit her. She has her daddy's skinny long legs and a short torso. So I'm feeling that clothes might be a little tricky when it comes to this one... 

4 comments:

Katrina said...

ah!! i love those pics! she's beautiful. i cant decide if she looks more like you or ad though.

Judy said...

She's so cute. The rolled up sleeves tells you how big the outfit is on her! I love those round cheeks. They just need to be snuggled and kissed.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Cute cute pics! She is getting so big, they just grow up too fast. Hope all is well.

Danni said...

Such cute pictures! I can't wait to hold a tiny baby again!