Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hubby Tag

Hubby Tag

Adam's favorite onesie for Gabe




Hubby Tag!

1. What is his name? Adam William

2. Who eats more? Usually Adam, there are some things I could probably best him at

3. Who said, "I love you" first?  That would be him, up in the mountains....awww

4. Who is taller?  Yeah he is, I'm not much competition there

5. Who is smarter? I got the sciences, He's got the social sciences, we're lost causes when it comes to math and english. Our poor kids

6. Who is more sensitive? That would be my category. Sometimes too much I'm afraid

7. Who does the laundry? Lately me, cause I've got the time. Adam helps when he can

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It depends on if it's closest to the door....I'm not going into my freakish reasons why. HA. Currently he does.

9. Who pays the bills? That would be him, but I hear I might take it over.

10. Who cooks more? Lately that seems so foreign to us. We are starting to get back into it though. I will be, unless I want it grilled.

11. Who is more stubborn? Ask me at the beginning of our marriage, and I would have said me. I think he's learned to be to deal with me

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? We're both pretty good at that

13. Who has more siblings? Hmm well technically me i suppose.

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I would say Adam in a subtle way

15. What do you like to do together? Anything outdoors: camping, hiking, mountain biking, going to the lake. Watching movies, eating out, anything that involves our girls. Pretty much anything is good when we all get to hang out.

16. Who eats more sweets? If it's in the house we'll both indulge. We try to keep them out and we don't miss them. 

17. Guilty Pleasures? Anything newer and better than the one we already have I'm afraid. 

18. How did you meet? Some crazy coworker of mine who promised she wasn't trying to "hook me up"

19. Who asked whom out first? That would be him, but I'm not sure when we started  technically dating

20. Who kissed who first? That would be me, cause he was too chicken. HA!

21. Who proposed? He did, and it was perfect

22. His best features and qualities? His smile, laugh, butt, and  mountain biking calves. His selflessness, and willingness to help. He is the best dad ever. He puts us first, and always makes me laugh. He always has new ideas and wants to try new things.He brings me joy. 

23. Tag your it. Who do you tag? Brit, Lillian, and Janae

6 comments:

Brittany Wagner said...

First off how does tagging work? Explain then I will finish your request!! ha

Secondly I DID NOT want to know that Adam has a cute butt you freakin sicko!!

AdaMandy said...

you put it on your blog and brag about your husband. i hope, that's what i assumed anyway.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Thats so cute Mandy. Nothing wrong with a little bragging about the hubby. Gabe is getting so big, when are you guys coming here? I cant wait to see her and hold her.

Judy said...

I think Adam must have inherited the cute butt thing from his dad. Maybe it runs in the family.
The way I heard the first kiss thing was that you were too afraid of any relationship and he used that as a measurement of commitment - let's get the real story from Adam!

AdaMandy said...

Ha I can see I'm out numbered here...

Katrina said...

you did a good job braggin. thats the joy of those silly tag things. steve has a cute butt too!