So I was makin dinner tonight and the food looked so good I just wanted to look at it rather than eat it. So to be nice to everyone I thought I would share the joy. We love our BBQ it was one of our most excited items to get back when we got in our house(our apt didn't allow them fire code). BBQ food is the best I hope you all enjoy our dinner as much as we did.
Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Lovin the B.B.Q.
So I was makin dinner tonight and the food looked so good I just wanted to look at it rather than eat it. So to be nice to everyone I thought I would share the joy. We love our BBQ it was one of our most excited items to get back when we got in our house(our apt didn't allow them fire code). BBQ food is the best I hope you all enjoy our dinner as much as we did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am soooooo missing that grill!
But I'm glad you have back again!
Nice looking shiska-bobs. Did you have anyone over to share or did you consume them all by yourself?
i'm surprised adam doesnt have gabe in one of those huge pockets on the front of his apron. but its probably against fire code too.
You didn't invite me?
Do you deliver???
Post a Comment