Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
She is such a cute little bugs! The hat shows off her cute chubber cheeks. I sure miss her! And her parents too....
i think its cute!!
Love that hat. I'm glad your being careful with the sun - baby's with a sunburn are sad little people.
Gabe looks so adorable in her sun hat! I just cant believe how big she is getting, she is a doll!
..Thanks for letting us peek into your blog....I finally got to see Gabe!! She is adorable...
I think the hat makes her look good!! good choice!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is such a cute little bugs! The hat shows off her cute chubber cheeks. I sure miss her! And her parents too....
i think its cute!!
Love that hat. I'm glad your being careful with the sun - baby's with a sunburn are sad little people.
Gabe looks so adorable in her sun hat! I just cant believe how big she is getting, she is a doll!
..Thanks for letting us peek into your blog....I finally got to see Gabe!! She is adorable...
I think the hat makes her look good!! good choice!
Post a Comment