This morning Adam and decided we would take Greta out to this huge dog park in North Reno to give her a chance to play. It's a couple of field lengths long. She hasn't had as much dog interaction lately, so we figured it'd be good for her to get out. Not wanting to get Gabe and myself attached by curious dogs, we decided to walk around the park while they played. It's this huge park with tons of pavilions, walking paths, playgrounds, and tons of grass. It's the same place we watch fireworks, the air balloon races, and other things in the summer time. Then right next to it is the huge dog park. Afterwards we all played on the toys before heading out. It was a lot of fun..... Gabe's first time playing at the park. Here are a bunch of pics.
9 comments:
she is the cutest little thing ever!! i just love her, she looks like she had a blast on that swing, she is CHILLIN!!
So so cute. Love the pics of her! Love them! She is growing up so fast and I cant believe how big she has gotten. Cant wait to see you in a few weeks when you come to visit. Smiles
Dad took the first picture and photoshopped it so it is so clear and cute. I think it will go on his work family bulletin board.She has so many fun expressions. Two weeks is too long. So excited to see you all, but mostly Gabe!
What a cutie Gabe is. She is getting big. Can't wait to see Gabe in person - pics just don't cut it. I love the hat, too. Love ya!!
I love the tunnel picture! What a happy child....she is adorable and I love her lots! Wish we could be with you more!!!
What a fun family activity! Gabe seemed to really like the swing, can't say I blame her, that was always my favorite too! Totally wish I was there to push her...ha, you know what I mean! You look so cute Mandy, motherhood is a good look for you!
She is so stinkin cute man!! That hat is really flattering on her!!!
We she come see you soon! I will call you!
those swing pictures are hilarious! her faces just make me giggle! glad she's part of my family!
seriously cute pictures!!! She is so cute!
Post a Comment