So today is Ad's birthday and I decided that I'd do a post about how wonderful I think he is. He is turning 26, even though you'd never guess that. I have this fear that I'll grow up and get old looking, and Adam will look young forever. Ha. So I can honestly say I'm the luckiest lady in the world. I know that might seem a little bias, but it's true. Adam is the best husband anyone could ask for. In the (almost) four years that we've been married, he's been so patient and loving with me. He listens to me vent and calms me down when I get all upset over something stupid. He lets me know things will turn out just fine when I'm stressing out, which is usually often. He has the most easy going personality. He's always doing something nice for me, and will do anything to make sure that I'm happy. He is always making me laugh or smile. He is the such a provider, and cares so much about our little family. He is so devoted to Christ and the gospel, and serves in every calling so well. He is the best Daddy. The first thing he wants to do when he gets home is hold Gabe. He calls her beautiful (and booger), and tells her how much he missed her that day. She gets this huge smile as soon as she sees him and doesn't stop until she goes to bed. He still makes time to play with Greta, cause he is her favorite as well. He is always giving, and is the most selfless person I've ever met. We feel so grateful to have him in our lives. He is such a blessing in our family and brings us JOY. Happy birthday Ad! We love your guts!
Here are some pics from our early b-day dinner at Ruby River. It was yummy, thanks guys!
7 comments:
What an adorable grandchild those lucky grandparents have. And her parents aren't bad either! Happy Birthday, Adam. I am so glad we got a chance to come share it with you!!
Happy Birthday Adam!! Love you lots!!
Sorry a little late, but make sure you tell adam we said happy birthday and we send our love!! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon. We love you guys, and hope adam had an awesome birthday!!
Happy Happy Birthday Adam! Glad to hear you had a great day. Such sweet words about your hubby Mandy! He is lucky too ya know. Love the pic with the hat, classic.
happy birthday you old fart!!
Happy Birthday Brother!! Glad to see you guys got a good dinner out of it. Man, you're old.
Looks like you had a great birthday Adam. We love you. Can't wait to hold our little Gabe. What a cutie she is. I think both of you are lucky to have found each other because you are both great. Isn't love AWESOME!!
Post a Comment