
Crazy 8s
8 TV shows I like:
1. LOST
2. Heroes
3. The Office
4. Ugly Betty
5. Privileged
6. Anything Reality....Survivor
7. America's Next Top Model (it's amazing to me what people will go through to be considered beautiful)
8. Project Runway, even though I'm not into fashion, I love to see what people come up with
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. LOST
2. Heroes
3. The Office
4. Ugly Betty
5. Privileged
6. Anything Reality....Survivor
7. America's Next Top Model (it's amazing to me what people will go through to be considered beautiful)
8. Project Runway, even though I'm not into fashion, I love to see what people come up with
8 Favorite Restaurants:
(in no particular order for me)
1. Olive Garden
2. Rumbi's Grill in Utah
3. Murrieta's (I like the burrito)
4. Jazmines Sushi Bar
5. Claim Jumper
6. Tai Lotus
7. Subway
8. Pizza Factory in Utah
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took a nap as my daughter napped, cause we both didn't sleep
2. Cleaned the house
3. Made Pumpkin Bread..mmm
4. Laundry
5. Worked on Primary Program fixes
6. Played with Gabe of course
7. Made Adam call animal control on this mean biting stray dog. (I felt bad calling, but it was mean-it tried to bite at my daughter and chase Adam to his truck)-It never got picked up by the way
8. Adam let me go to the Temple, while he stayed home with Gabe. LOVE HIM!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Having family visit this month
2. Gabe learning to sit up
3. Gabe sleeping through the night again
4. My trip to Utah
5. Holidays at home
6. My primary program being over
7. Being able to fit better in my clothes
8. Having a fire, and drinking hot chocolate when it's snowing outside
8 Things I Love About THIS Fall:
1. The weather cools down
2. Warm clothes
3. Leaves changing
1. Olive Garden
2. Rumbi's Grill in Utah
3. Murrieta's (I like the burrito)
4. Jazmines Sushi Bar
5. Claim Jumper
6. Tai Lotus
7. Subway
8. Pizza Factory in Utah
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took a nap as my daughter napped, cause we both didn't sleep
2. Cleaned the house
3. Made Pumpkin Bread..mmm
4. Laundry
5. Worked on Primary Program fixes
6. Played with Gabe of course
7. Made Adam call animal control on this mean biting stray dog. (I felt bad calling, but it was mean-it tried to bite at my daughter and chase Adam to his truck)-It never got picked up by the way
8. Adam let me go to the Temple, while he stayed home with Gabe. LOVE HIM!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Having family visit this month
2. Gabe learning to sit up
3. Gabe sleeping through the night again
4. My trip to Utah
5. Holidays at home
6. My primary program being over
7. Being able to fit better in my clothes
8. Having a fire, and drinking hot chocolate when it's snowing outside
8 Things I Love About THIS Fall:
1. The weather cools down
2. Warm clothes
3. Leaves changing
4. New seasons of tv shows
5. THERE IS NO SNOW YET!!!
6. Adam can still mountain bike, he loves it
7. Being able to still send Greta outside to play for a while
8. Being a stay at home mom for sure!
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. No debt
2. Food storage
3. Some new books
4. Tickets to South Carolina to visit
5. More sleep
6. Being able to drink Stephens Mint Hot Chocolate- It hurts Gabe's tummy.
6. Adam can still mountain bike, he loves it
7. Being able to still send Greta outside to play for a while
8. Being a stay at home mom for sure!
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. No debt
2. Food storage
3. Some new books
4. Tickets to South Carolina to visit
5. More sleep
6. Being able to drink Stephens Mint Hot Chocolate- It hurts Gabe's tummy.
7. Gabe to nicely fall asleep while we're at church-HAH
8. Some warm clothes- a new temple dress that fits me if I'm pregnant, breast feeding, skinny, or in between.
I tag these 8 people:
Heidi, Lillian, Janae, Brittany,Christine, Hailey, Tirza, & Nicole
I tag these 8 people:
Heidi, Lillian, Janae, Brittany,Christine, Hailey, Tirza, & Nicole
No comments:
Post a Comment