Sunday, November 30, 2008

THANKSGIVING





























































This past week we had my parents here following Adam's parents. We had two weeks of fun with grandparents. My parents were out here for Thanksgiving, and helped make a yummy meal, with lots of munchies to go with. We tried giving Gabe mashes potatoes, but she wasn't interested. There was lots of hanging out and watching football while here. We watched movies, went to the movies (Thanks Janene), we ran errands, & played games. Janene kicked rear at the farming game, and Dad at phase 10. I think we need rematches, cause we both lost. :) We got to visit Virginia City, which we love, and Adam took Dad shooting. We got In and Out a few times, some pizza, and some really good left over turkey sandwiches. We even went to see the lights on this house in southern Reno that are programed to music. Lots of fun! Poor Gabe was so off schedule she didn't know what to do with herself. It was tricky. Thanks Janene for being willing to play with her at midnight, or five AM. You're the best. (So very unlike my child by the way) 
Surprisingly enough she still seemed to be her happy smiley self despite the fact she was sleep deprived. Not sure if I can say the same for myself, but we enjoyed having you guys here and can't wait to see you again. I hope to get Gabe back on schedule before Utah. Here are so more fun pics from the past week...






8 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I love all of the pics! I bet it was fun to Gabe and the grandparents to spend some time together.. How fun!

Lenard said...

wow i love the pictures and that house is beautiful with all of the lights. can't wat to see you guys. looks like you had a fun thanksgiving. love ya

Judy said...

It looks like your dad didn't have any trouble playing with Gabe! She seems pretty content with him too. What fun you all had. Adam, two cowboy hats in two weeks - is it a sign?

Brittany Wagner said...

GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!
At first I thought you had buzzed Gabes head! The first few pics she looks bald as a cucumber :) I actually think she kinda looks like your bro in this post!! Looks like you had a blast!

Grandma Krissy said...

Gabe sure knows how to have fun!!! I am glad that you had a good thanksgiving!

chris and janene said...

What a great time we had - Thanks for everything. We loved spending time w/Gabe. She is always so happy and smiling - and it just lights up her whole face. Thanks for being so awesome.

KBPatterson said...

Your snowflakes look great...Yea! I love all the photos! Looks like fun! But where are you in the photos? I can't wait to see you soon! Love ya!

Danni said...

Your Thanksgiving activities look so fun! I'm sure Gabe has loved all the extra attention from the grandparents. She is growing so much, I need to kiss those chunky cheeks! My little niece is adorable! We love yall!