Wednesday, December 3, 2008

O Christmas Tree

 
Can I just say that I am so excited this year for the Holidays. My daughter has a lot to do with that. I am so excited to show her everything, and see how she reacts to certain things. I love when she picks something up and just examines it. We have recently been setting up our Christmas decor, and it's been so fun. When I was setting up the branches on the tree, she was fascinated by how they felt. She of course wanted to eat the ornament that we picked out for her. At least she likes it right? She just stares at the lights and twinkling/glittering things. I think next year when she can comprehend a lot more will be great, but this year is so exciting being her first. We decorated the tree tonight and it was a lot of fun. We had our Christmas Disney music playing in the background to set the mood. Kids make everything so much more exciting. Here are some fun pics of our setting up, and some fun new holiday decor we've got. Hurray for this time of the year! I'll get pics of our house lights as soon as Adam gets time to put them up. 
This is us decorating the tree. Gabe just grabbed at everything. Here is some of our Christmas decor. We love our little village, we add a new piece each year. Greta has some new holiday bling. The bells drive Adam crazy, but I love them. The bear on the moon is the ornament we picked out for Gabe. She's such an easy going child, and so cuddly, it reminded us of her. She of course wanted to eat it. The bottom pic was her fascination with our tree. Such fun!


9 comments:

Katrina said...

love the pictures! so cute. i love gabes little santa shirt. its too funny. cant wait to see you guys next week! (i think i say that every comment. but its true!)

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Darling Pics! Its always fun to watch the kids excitement as you put up decorations. Gabe is so cute. Im sure its going to be an exciting holiday with her this year.

TheHellyars said...

You guys are so cute! I'm glad you took pictures of the fun decorating. That is always the best part but I always forget to take pictures. :(

Grandma Krissy said...

I love the village you have too. Greta's holiday collar is great!!! The easy going attitude of Gabe is just like you Mandy...that is just how your were when you were a baby, a very kick back kid.

Brittany Wagner said...

You kid is seriously cute! I LOVE the first pic. of her!
MERRY CHRISTMAS

KBPatterson said...

Gabe is so darn cute! I am loving her dimples! You look great in the pics too Mand. You should show your cute self off more (in pics that is). I love your stocking holders! I'll have to see if I can find some.

Judy said...

I'm so glad you are getting such a good pictorial record of all of Gabe's first events in her life. What a cute outfit, the hat and soxes are delightful with the shirt! Laurel's first ornament looks so much like Gabe's, great fun.

Lenard said...

You are so festive!! i love it, very cute decorations! gabe is just the cutest EVER!! can't wait to see her and you of course. she looks so cute in her santa hat. miss ya love ya

Danni said...

It's so fun decorating for Christmas! Gabe looks like she really enjoyed herself! I think its so fun that she got to help and I love the hats!