Our Gabrielle's personality is shining through and it's so fun. Always constant smiles from her, and she is so easy going. I think our next one might be tricky, cause we got lucky with Gabe. She is trying so hard to be mobile without having to be on her tummy. She will roll onto her side and scoot and stretch, and then roll onto her other side. It's kinda like a wide army crawl. Or she just rolls around the floor to get somewhere. She gets excited when she reaches the object she worked so hard to get. She is sleeping through the night so much better. It makes our household a lot more happy. She examines everything fully when given something. She loves to have you sing, clap, and snap at her. She talks a lot more too, but only when she thinks you aren't paying attention. When you try to get her to talk, she just smiles at you like you're silly. She always wants to play and turn everything into a game. She loves to ride on her Daddy's shoulders and pull his hair. She is getting to be more of a cuddler when she is tired. We love it, and we love her and the fun little person she is turning into.
New things Gabe likes to do at seven months: (some are repeats sorry)
-Sleeps on her tummy, even though she hates being on it awake
-Breathes in and out of her nose really fast when she thinks something is funny or gets really excited
-Talks a lot more-Mainly saying Nah, Neh, NahhDa, and squawks at the top of her lungs. She still mumbles a lot too. Adam and I try to get her to say DaDa and Mama, but she seriously just laughs at us like we're crazy. I've heard her say them both on accident.
- Enjoys baths now that we got here the big duck, but still doesn't love them. (it quakes too)
-Hates to have her diaper or clothes changed, she acts like she is being tortured.
- Tries to be mobile without having to be on her tummy, so she rolls around a lot, and does a mock army crawl. It's really wide from one of her sides to the other.
-She loves to rock back and forth while sitting, and shake her head no to music.
-When she is falling asleep she likes to practice laughing. You can hear her saying, "HA" .."HA" followed by a huge grin on her face like she has accomplished something great.
-She never stops smiling. Everything is a game to her too. She loves peek-a-boo.
-She has learned to pull her hair, especially when she is upset.
-Her tummy is still sensitive to foods, but is getting better. She is liking fruit and juice a lot more. Her favorite is still water.
Her Christmas dress this year. No bow, but still adorable.
Her new favorite spot to play is in front of the mirror.
7 comments:
How cute. Time sure does fly by! Before you know it she will be walking and talking! Its crazy, but so much fun. I love her dress, so adorable!
She is such a cutie - I miss her already. I can't believe that Greta stays still long enough to get her picture taken. She must love Gabe a lot!!
You got such amazing pictures. I just itch to get her into my arms. She is so photogenic. I just love that little girl.
What fun pictures! I love the little dress!
Man! I am glad I had a boy First but I hope this next one is a girl cause they look like just as much fun (at least till they can talk and take all the time in the bathroom:)!!
I LOVE the first pic with the HUGE flower!!! Which I thought you were anti by the way ;) She is adorable! Oh and did you use a curling iron in that pic of you with Gabe? What is going on?!! Didn't I tell you you would become more girlie when she arrived?!! I think I noticed a belt on the outside of your shirt as well???????
she's such a cutie!! i love the christmas dress. she looks adorable. And the flower head band one is my favorite. So great. Love you guys so much! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment