Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Monday, December 8, 2008
Yipping Yapping Dogs
So for those of you who haven't heard from me, my daughter is so off her schedule right now, it's not even funny. I've spent numerous nights up for three to four hours at a time while she screams at me. No temp, no sickness, no teeth, no tummy aches, just so tired she can't help it. My goal was to get her back on before my Utah trip in three days, but I make no guarantees people. So tonight as soon as I lay down, yes we were already to bed at 8:30 (adam gets up so early and I haven't slept for days). I finally fall asleep and low and behold the neighbor's dog who is right by Gabe's window comes out a yappin at probably nothing. Now let me make one thing straight, I like dogs, even little ones. HOWEVER, tonight no love is going to Emmy next door. Why? Well you can guess it woke my sound asleep daughter. Now onto another battle I really feel would have been prevented had Emmy not had to go to the bathroom. I shouldn't even be mad, cause it wasn't even late, and our neighbors are really nice. That's what happens when you are sleep deprived I guess. You find yourself cussing the neighbors. Phew, I do feel better now. Tonight I'm so grateful for a dog who thinks barking is silly, unless she wants to play. Here's to Greta and another sleepless night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I promise if my beautiful Gabrielle is awake Friday night I will stay up with her as long as it takes. Thursday night I'll volunteer Katrina since I have to go to work the next day, haha. I am so excited to see you both!
oh Mandy I am soooo sorry! I really don't think there is anything more frusterating in the whole world!! GOod luck!
Its amazing how angry you can get when you are tired! That stinks, I think I would have pretended to be asleep so Adam could take care of her...haha, but you usually end up getting up anyway.
Thats too bad her schedule is off. Its really hard to function on little to no sleep, hopefully she will get back into the groove soon. Excited to see you in a few days!
I have yappy dogs that live downstairs. I dont have a baby that isnt sleeping, and I get so tired of the barking. For us it never ends. And its loud. Hopefully Gabe gets some sleep. If not, I will take a night if it helps at all.
Post a Comment