Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Off to Utah
I'm off to Utah tomorrow to visit all the family. I am excited to see everyone and Gabe has been doing decent sleep wise. (knock on wood) So that's promising. Thanks to everyone who volunteered to stay up with her, let's hope we don't have to. We asked if she wanted to visit her Grandparents, Aunties, Uncles, and cousins, she just smiled away. So she can't wait to see all of you. Wish me luck on the plane ride usually during her nap time. Do babies fall asleep easy on planes? I'm crossing my fingers I'll sit by some little kid who she'll find entertaining. I have a million back up plans. I know it's only a little over an hour, but I HATE flying, so she might be the one keeping me calm. :) I have two bags, a diaper bag, and a stroller. Plus my child of course. Too much junk to bring. I've never flown during the holidays either, so I'm hoping since it's a random thursday, and coming back a random tuesday it won't be as bad. We'll see. Plus southwest changed their boarding routine, so does anyone know if they still let women with kids on first despite the new assigned number?..... just thought i'd ask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mandy--
You may already be gone but here's a little info on Southwest's boarding. They board the A goup first, then people with small childen, then the B group. So if you're A, get on then. If not, it's in the middle. Either way claim a ROW by sitting in the middle and plopping a diaper bag on the aisle side, and Gabe on the window side. If you have to move the diaper bag for someone, fine, and then if you HAVE to move in a seat and share with Gabe, so be it. But it maximizes your chances of having the most space which is the number one factor in plane success.
She'll probably do great. Kennedy was much better at 4 months than at 6 on the plane though, as far as sleeping. On the 6 month trip she wanted to grab and touch eveything instead. Oh well. It's a short flight--have a fun trip!
So I just got back from Vegas and they didn't let anybody with children board early. They have changed that rule recently. Bummer I know. Gabe will be fine it will only be you that is the wreck...joys of parent hood I guess!! So glad to hear she is sleeping better! I hope this trip doesn't screw her up again!! HAve a blast. I will try to have Adam over a night or two for dinner so no worries he won't starve to death:)
Well I hope you are having fun! So how cute, it is snowing on your blog! Love all the pics of you all decorating the tree. I am sorry she hasnt been sleeping, hopefullly things are good still!
Post a Comment