She is still all smiles all the time.....well most of the time. She is quite the stubborn child and it scares me just a little. She's quite the combo of sugar and spice. Battling with her can be a little exhausting at times. When she's happy though it's all laughter and sunshine. She is still constantly exploring. She loves outside as you are all aware, and can't figure out why I don't let her out all day long. (Battle # 1) She loves to sing, especially with you to any songs that have actions. She is still the dancing queen of our house. She now hates baths. (Battle #2) She is getting more picky as to what she wants to eat and when she wants to eat. (Battle #3) Her favorite things to eat right now are bagels, carrots, and grapes. She talks and jabbers and says more real words in her ramblings. She repeats everything and it's so fun to hear her associate a word or try to pronounce something. She likes to tell you that everything is hot. (she is learning that the stove, her food, the fireplace, and other things are a no touch zone) She'll run screaming at Greta, "NOOO hot! No touch!" If Greta gets too close to a fire in the fireplace. She's kinda bossy and when you play it's how she wants things to happen. Her imagination is already flourishing. She would spend ALL DAY reading if you were willing to read to her. She then likes to read them to you. We spend a lot of time with our faces in books. I love it. She knows where all of her body parts are, and is working on shapes. Her favorite animal noise is probably the dog. If you ask her an animal she doesn't know she tell you Ruff. I love her cat noise, cause it's so high pitched. She loves to run and try to jump, and is still obsessed with bikes. She loves sesame street and while eating a cookie the other day impersonated cookie monster by saying, "mmm cookie." in a gruff voice. She loves tinker bell and freaks out anytime she sees anything tinker bell related. She's really into coloring right now as well. She is slowly adjusting to her new time change schedule and does pretty good most days. She brings us so much joy everyday. We feel so blessed to have her. We love you bug, boogs, beaners!
Here is our attempt at some 18 month pictures this weekend. Getting a toddler to smile and hold still for a camera isn't always the easiest thing. :)
11 comments:
Those pictures just make me smile - she is so sweet. It makes me teary-eyes just to see them. All children are stronger willed these days. You really know it is the last days when you meet these amazing little ones. Now we just need to figure out how to mold them into righteous people without squishing their independence.
What a cute little girl. That little outfit is adorable! I love it! I can't believe she is 18 months already! Did you take those pictures? They came out really cute!
She's so cute. love those pictures.
She is adorable! So grown up already! What fun pictures!
She is getting so big!!! And ya....isn't church fun right now??? Seriously I pack the diaper bag with as many things as possible to attempt to keep him entertained!! Those pictures are so adorable!! You are quite the photographer!!! Yea happy 18 months Gabe!!!
love the pics! She is too cute!
Embrace nursery I promise!!
Happy 18 months gabe. Love the pictures, Sounds like her personality is truely coming together! What a cutey! Love her
What adorable pics. I wish it was warm enough here to do some cute 1 year pics for Sic. I love that she is a dancing maniac (in a good way). Who doesn't love to shake their booties? It is amazing how fast their little brains learn things at their age. Sounds like she is a smart little cookie! And impersonating cookie monster...classic! We can't wait to see all of her accomplishments in person. Happy 18 months Gabe!
love the new blog layout...Gabe is so cute. We loved her outfit on Sunday...She looked like a mini teenager. Can you believe they are heading to nursery....What big kids we have....already...if you think of it have tanners send me an invite to their blog...Loved to see pictures of their little guy.
Oh my goodness!! She is so beautiful! She is getting bigger and bigger! I miss you! Sorry for being so long gone! I miss you guys sooo much! My life has changed a lot and has been very busy! Just know that I always think of you and I wish we could see more of each other! I miss you!!
I love the last pictures! She looks like she is just cracking up about something! She's growing so much, I can't wait to give her hugs again!
Post a Comment