Before new moon came out, I regularly got on newmoonmovie.org to see updates about anything twilight related. A little obsessive I know this, but it was entertaining none the less. (it's a good site if you haven't seen it) I am however glad that I'm not over the top like some people. I have this app on my iphone that posts stories people submit to this website. People pretty much write in about crappy/bad/funny things that happened to them, and they are normally hilarious. Here are a few I read that were either funny or just sad (but twilight related)......
-Today, I kissed my iced over window to know what kissing Edward Cullen would be like. My neighbor saw. My first reaction was to come up with a cover story. I licked the window and wiped my sleeve over it to look like I was cleaning it. My neighbor came over later and gave me an early Christmas gift. Windex. -
-Today I woke up and looked in the mirror and noticed that my face was covered in glitter. I asked my wife about it and she said she put it on me while I was sleeping so that I would sparkle like Edward from Twilight when I was in the sunlight. -
-Today I went to see the new Twilight movie, for the second time. The first time was at the midnight premiere. I would be "okay" with it if the person who dragged me to see both times hadn't been my boyfriend.-
-Today I realized that our generation will be remembered as the kids who liked sparkly vampires.-
-Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy of her Twilight book. She was talking about a fictional vampire-
Anyway I need to get some new picture posts up of our busy lives. I'll work on it as soon as I feel motivated to organize my pictures from 3 different cameras.
3 comments:
Mandy, I'll know you are truly obsessed when Adam starts sparkling, or your lips are blue from kissing ice. Until then it's fun to hear you are enjoying the shows like the rest of us!
ahahahaha I read those!! I thought they were hilarious! I bet most of those comments were from people we shared the theater with that night
that is nuts. i cant believe someone would put glitter on their husband! haha steve would flip. hehee
Post a Comment