



On friday night we had our first official family movie night. We got the new Tinker Bell movie, some munchies, and all cuddled to watch. Gabe loves that show. It's one of the only cartoons she likes. It's a cute show for those of you who haven't seen it. (we recommend)
Saturday morning we went to find some leaves to look at. Kinda late in the year to view leaves, but we were successful. Gabrielle really enjoyed hanging out with Adam. Gabe gracefully fell into the corner of our TV stand to get her beautiful shiner a few days before. That would be her second one also having had two bloody noses, a split lip, and numerous goose eggs. She's a little top heavy, not very graceful, and quite the adventurer. I'm just glad I got pictures in her costume before the shiner. Maybe the beat up look was a post rescue from the wolf's belly look?
We decided to take Gabe trick or treating on our street Halloween night. The weather was perfect! It was warm enough to not have to bundle up when we went. We did go at 6:30 though. As soon as the first house handed her a peice of candy, she wanted to hold it, and drop her basket. We had to convince her to keep going. She then would try and hand people back their candy into their bowls. Once she grasped the concept of free candy, she then tried to take more candy out of everyone's bowls. She never got trick or treat down very well, but she did tell everyone thanks, and ba bye. Everyone ooohed and ahhhed over her. Since our street is an off street (not too busy-we got about 10 groups of kids at our house) people gave her a lot more candy then she needed.
When we were home we ate some warm soup and answered the door. Gabe and Greta both kept watch at the window.
I can't believe it's already November! When you upload pics to blogger lately it does a code instead of showing a picture. Is that happening to anyone else?
9 comments:
The codes have been happening to me since I got home from Alaska. It's weird, and I"m not sure how to figure it out. Those pictures are absolutely adorable!!
That is a great post - I love the family costumes. What fun to make a whole group. And the family movie night is something several families around here do and love the family bonding. It's so funny to think of Adam watching Tinkerbell with Gabe. How do you think she'll like Transformers when it's Adam's turn to pick? ( And Gabe's boots are outstanding!)
I love the pics!! She makes an adorable little red riding hood. and YOu and Adam HILARIOUS!!! I have to agree, the tinkerbell movie is a great one! We bought it too and even abe thought it was really good. I think when men have girls at first its good for them cause then you get their softer side out of them first instead of having a boy first. I think it really humbles them ya know ha!
i love that adam is the grandma and you were the wolf. it fits! haha gabrielle looks like such a beauty in her costume. how fun for her first trick-or-treating experience. that little sweater dress is really cute too! does it come in my size?
I love the family costumes!!
YES! I thought it was just me. It's such pain.
Soooo cute.....
I love the family pic where Adam's glasses are all askew (crooked), you have a wolf confident attitude look, and game looks as innocent and adorable as ever! Nice costume touch with the picnic looking basket. And who wouldn't oooh and ahhh if someone as cute as Gabe told them thanks and ba bye. Did you take a pic of her with her red hood up? I love that both her and Greta were excitedly waiting at the window. Cute, cute, cute! Looks like fun!
I love the costumes! What an awesome idea! Your hair looks super cute curled too! I'm glad yall had such a fun halloween and Gabe looks cute even with her shiner. ...I showed Eric the dancing video and we just can't get over the full body booty shakes!
Post a Comment