Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Finish this sentence....

Maybe I should...be in bed, since I wake up at 5 a.m.

I love...my snoring husband sleeping next to me, the snoring dog sleeping next to him, and my sleeping child in the other room.

People would say that I'm... __________ (reserved, sarcastic, a worry wort, nice?, opinionated, stubborn, punctual, loving, etc. )....yeah you can fill in the blank-I'm not the "people" I'm not sure what they say

I don't understand...people who let their kids go to things when they are sick, and therefor get everyone else sick.... Physics.... which way to turn your clock when daylight savings rolls around... and why people don't have the desire to put up Christmas lights.

When I wake up in the morning...I listen hoping Gabe will fall back to sleep....BAHAHA

I lost...my keys forever ago and never found them. I really can't figure out where in my home they wandered off to.

Life is full of... tough choices, isn't it? (Name the disney movie)

My past is... not something i reflect on often honestly

I get annoyed when... my toe nails aren't painted

Parties are...something I attend around the holidays

I wish...I was better at taking pictures (not that I don't take them often enough-in a photography sense)-and had the time and money to learn how to better.

Dogs...are great.

Cats...are great too for some people.

Tomorrow... .is Wednesday and I have my "to do" list already started

I always forget... EVERYTHING! HA! I have to write everything down a few times.

If I had a million dollars... I'd be a home owner

I'm totally terrified...of the geese at the park come to find out.

YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME TO DO THIS IF YOU'D LIKE

4 comments:

Judy said...

Was that Disney quote from Little Mermaid? I can't believe I came up with that after all these years!!

Some of those sentences were hilarious. Will you come put up my Christmas lights? I'm all for them, just don't want to do it myself. Maybe Travis. . .

AdaMandy said...

It is the little mermaid! Good job I'm impressed. Now just imagine Ursala saying it-slurring the word "isn't" it as she does so

Katrina said...

good one! i wish i had a dog to snore next to.

Danni said...

I love the little mermaid! Just today I was wishing for red hair! Oh well, brown it is! haha I never paint my toe nails, my sister makes me, feel free to give me a pedicure..haha, I'd love it! Oh and you do have a great dog, Greta is a WONDERFUL boxer!