(Gabe loved putting on Heather's shoes)
Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Monday, February 22, 2010
Uncle CJ
Uncle Cj came to visit us on his leave from the Army. He just got back from Iraq for the second time. We discovered that we haven't seen him in 3+ years. That's a while. With him in the army, and us moving here, we always missed each other. It was good for him to meet Gabe. She loved playing with him and Heather. Adam made sure he got to spend some one on one time with Cj. They went snowboarding and jeeping. They loved jeeping, and had to run their jeeps through the car wash twice when done. Heather and I talked, went out to eat, and shopped. I hope it wasn't too boring for her. She was great, we liked her a lot. Thanks so much for the visit guys! We had a great time seeing you. Here are a few pics from the trip.





(Gabe loved putting on Heather's shoes)
(Gabe loved putting on Heather's shoes)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the giant pickle picture. We have a lot in common! I hope Heather had a good time too. Glad CJ and Gabe hit it off!
How adorable. I cant believe that Adam went snowboarding... when was the last time he did that? You all live farther away and met Heather, I havent yet! She does look cute though. Hope it was an enjoyable trip!
That's great the boys got to catch up! Looks like they had a blast! Gabe looks like she is having a great time with him in the pics. But then again she seems to like everyone and who could resist her? Fun times!
Hey Mandy,
You don't know me, but I grew up with Adam and like to stop by your ol blog every once in a while and see what going on. Your family is adorable. Tell adam I say hi and that his little girl is such a Fluckiger!
What an awesome vacation for CJ! I'm sure he ate Gabe up and I know she probably loved the extra attention. I love the pics, I'm jealous that the boys went snowboarding... I would love to try it sometime! I'm glad yall got some time with him and that yall could meet Heather, I'm sure she enjoyed spending time with you Mandy and getting to know you.
Post a Comment