(this was sunday morning-before it snowed the rest of the day)
On Saturday night we got hit with a storm that didn't stop until Sunday night. We've had nice weather all week long. It got everyone all hopeful for Spring. We weren't really expecting all the snow. It's probably the biggest storm we've seen since living here. We were a little nervous about Cj and Heather having to drive home in. Adam and I have done that, and we hope to never have to again. It was intense. We found out that the storm wasn't moving towards Utah yet, so we sent them on their way so they could beat it. They cancelled church and we had a day of lounging around the house. I think Gabe really enjoyed all the attention from her Daddy. By the afternoon she was getting a little stir crazy, so we tried to come up with some fun stuff around the house to do. We ended up breaking out the play doh we got her for Christmas, but haven't used yet. She of course loved it, especially with her fun Daddy showing her all the things she could do with it. So even though we weren't excited at all about our snow, it was nice to hang out as a family for the day. Our tree in our back yard got ruined though. It knocked over some power lines that Adam saw too. We got hit pretty good.
(And yes we all stayed in our pajamas most of the day)
4 comments:
how fun! sometimes i wish we got snow like that. but only if they cancel school. :)
The snow is beautiful, it looks so fluffy! I love the play dough pics...how fun, the glasses are super cute! Adam, you're so creative, can I borrow you? Sarah Grace likes to lick the play dough...pretty gross, but who doesn't like a little extra salt?!
Ha Ha. I know how much you like the snow Mand! Look at all those fun icecicles! My kids would have had a ball with those. What a good Daddy Adam is. Playdoh is fabulous. I love all the pics! That stinks about your tree. How did Gretta like the snow?
What a snow storm! Thats nuts, we have had a low-key winter, which I am happy about :) I too love playdoh, its a fun activity to play with the little ones.
Post a Comment