Well life has been just plain busy. I told Adam that I kinda wish August was already over so we could be into a our new routine and used to it. We've had church stuff, busy with work stuff, Gabe started new ballet/tumbling classes, and we are trying to figure out school stuff. Gabe also has had a birthday party like every week to go to. And life wouldn't be complete for our family if we didn't have some sickness mixed in there. So like I said, busy times.
This is Milo's new obsession. He's on it non stop, and squawks at you if you aren't pushing the button for him over and over. Luckily our kids are awesome, and love helping their brother play on it.
Movie nights happen a lot around here so we can unwind from our busy lives and spend time together.
Thanks cousin Ainslee for the fun letter. I promise Ollie was excited. He just wanted to open it, and not have his picture taken.
Milo loves anything that moves
Ollie loves nailing and drilling with Daddy, so Daddy lets him "help" make things from the wood scraps
Really, what haven't we had this summer? We've had the flu, multiple colds, Adam got pink eye that luckily didn't go to our kids. It looked a lot worse than this, it was all very yucky. He was so wonderful at keeping his distance from the kids, and using hand sanitizer/and hand washing every few minutes really. Sounds obsessive, but it worked and nobody else got it. Unfortunately we now have a doctor bill from it. Still looking for a month that we don't have a doctor visit! Haven't had one this year. Now Adam's is having a crohn's flare up. I'm telling you that this is one of our nasty trials right now. We are all sick of being sick.
This is one of my other stresses. Scorpions the house. I don't think I'd be so paranoid if my kids hadn't found the first one while playing. Everyone around here has talked about them in their houses occasionally so I guess it was only a matter of time for us. We got sprayed again so hopefully that will help. We've had heavy rain and they don't like it, so it brings them indoors.
They freak me out so bad I've had multiple nightmares about them. Ah! Mainly about my kids finding them and getting stung. I guess the only pro is that now having cockroaches in the house doesn't seem as bad. Not that I welcome those nasty things either.
The kiddos now request face painting regularly. We usually just google search and they choose one for me to copy. Ollie is supposed to be a tiger. Ha! painting his face is hard.
Gabe always chooses something colorful and girlie.
Playing Fireman with Ollie. It's one of his new favorites, it's cute.
Ollie doesn't always love the idea of his face painted. Gabe usually talks him into it. This day made me laugh, cause he requests just glasses. Not sure where it came from, but red glasses it was. :)
Gabe has been begging to paint mine, so I let her. Ollie painted my hand, cause he wanted to paint mommy too. I was beautiful with a butterfly and pretty designs. ;)
Ollie and Gabe now take pics of each other and pose. It's their new game filling our phones with randomness, but they have fun.
Kisses from Milo. He's learned how to pucker his lips. It's my favorite. He goes around asking everyone for kisses. He still will occasionally open his mouth when you go to kiss him, but he's getting the hang of it.
























4 comments:
Your face painting skills are fantastic! You really do some great faces.
That's so great....I love the painted faces...Good Job!!!
P.S. Sorry you guys haven't been feeling so well....it will pass... Love all of you!
That really is some very good face painting. I am impressed. I also think it's amazing they like that stuff on their faces. And I love the hang 10 from Ollie!
Post a Comment