We've had a pretty busy week. We've just run around like crazy or have had something going on. We had weekend visitors, which was a nice way to take a break from our chaos. Thanks Nana and Papa for the quick visit and allowing Adam and I to go to the temple together. It's been forever, we usually go separate. We loved the new temple video, and the kids loved having you as usual.
I have started watching a friend's kids on Mondays. It's a little chaotic, but we manage. A 7 year old, 2-5 year olds, a 3 year old, a 2 year old, a 1 year old, and a 4 month old. So 7 kids total with hers and mine. She does pay me, so the little extra money is super nice. Luckily the older 3 do school, and there are a lot of naps mixed in. It's good just hectic. I told Adam I could do 4, cause my boys just love their baby and trying to help. But I'm not sure I could handle more than that on a regular basis. Adam says he knows I could do 7, but it doesn't mean we need more. ;)
Ollie helping Embrie eat her noodles
Milo loved their baby and was so sweet and soft with him
We got Ollie's stitches out. It wasn't as dramatic as getting them in, but at one point we did have to restrain the poor boy again. He was happy to be done, and was proud of his bandaid.
With Gabe back in school the boys have observed her backpack. So they both like to put Ollie's play one on.
I finally got new glasses, got a 2 year old broken tooth crowned, and gave blood. Phew busy. I was so afraid of the needles they use when you give blood, so I've never donated. Now that I've had babies, and given blood plenty along with a lot more intense things, giving blood didn't seem too bad. And it wasn't. Hurray! Go me! Another one of my 30 goals down, a million to go. :)







5 comments:
You are so awesome!!!.....And it is all because of you being you!!!
yay for giving blood! i did that a few times in college. havent done it much since.
Good job giving blood!! Way to save lives!
Good luck with all the kids. I know how crazy extras are. Makes life interesting!
I am impressed you jumped right on that blood drive visit. You are one tough cookie! I always love hanging out with your children. Thanks for having us.
Post a Comment